Blue Moon Recipe: Spring Blonde Spice Rub Pork Loin
Total Time30 Minutes
Yield :3-4 Servings
- 1- ½ oz Spring Blonde Spice Rub Packet
- 2 + pounds Pork Tenderloin
- 6 Oranges, juiced (yields 1 cup), + 1 rind chopped (or zest)
- ½ Jalapeño, small diced
- ¼ bunch of cilantro, chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/4-cup olive oil + 1 tbsp
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 Red onion, halved, then sliced into 1/8 inch slices
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except the pork loin and red onion. Mix well. Transfer into marinating dish with pork. Let sit over night.
- Cooking process: Heat cast iron skillet on medium until smoking. Add a tablespoon of olive oil to the pan and coat. Place marinated pork tenderloin in skillet and sear each side (2-3minutes a side). Once all sides are seared, transfer to an oven safe pan with the red onion slices and place into a 400* oven for 25-30 minutes (or until internal temperature is 145*).
- Meanwhile, place remaining marinade in a saucepan and heat on medium until simmering, this is heating the marinade through.
- Once pork is cooked, let it rest for 5 minutes before serving. Slice into medallions and serve with warmed marinade.